• Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water and juices to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in proper portions and glassware
• Serves and pours wine, bottled beer and draft beer
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations (including newly established COVID-19 protocols)
• Follows all PLCB laws to ensure guests are not over served, becoming intoxicated over the legal limit. Alerts Manager should a guest appear intoxicated and react accordingly.
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Completes opening and closing side duties and checklists as assigned.
• Serves food and drink to all bar guests as well as assists with dining room guests if needed.
· Demonstrates general understanding of the bars point of sale system
· Demonstrate ability to properly handle cash and inventory
• Keeps the bar area, including bar top, floor and storage areas, clean and free of debris, dirty glassware, plates, silverware and trash.
• Stay guest focused and provide an excellent guest experience
• Relays food orders to food truck via the point-of-sale computerized register system
• Takes part in any and all company related initiatives and activities such as gift card sales and promotions, charitable programs and related meetings, etc.
• Performs all other operational tasks as assigned by Management
• Regular and predictable attendance is expected and required. All employees must be prepared to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age upon date of hire
• Proven working experience as a bartender
• Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
· A comprehensive knowledge of common cocktails and how to make them
· A comprehensive knowledge of beer styles and craft beer producers
· The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while maintaining a calm composure and a friendly demeanor
• Ability to wipe down tables including bases, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the bar.
• Transports plates, glasses and trays to and from the dining room, service bar and kitchen as needed
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
• Able to respond quickly in an emergency situation to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
• Must be able to work within close proximity of dogs
• Must be able to stand and exert fast paced mobility for periods of up to 6 (six) hours in length.
• Must have a good sense of balance, able to bend, kneel and react swiftly to actions surrounding them.
• Mobility and full range of movement throughout the shift
• Transports glass rack, plate ware, cases of food and beverage which weigh up to 30 pounds a minimum of 15 times per shift.
Taps & Tails team members enjoy:
• Flexible schedules
• Take your dog to work!